What To Do For an Itchy, Flaky Scalp
These days many more and more people suffer from a dry scalp, a condition that can plague both young and old persons.
Scalp problems today are much more common than one may think, and there any many types:
dry patches, flaky scalp, seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff and even many types of hair loss.
Dry scalp differs from dandruff but is just as problematic since it is a symptom of moisture and oil production imbalance that can result in a very itchy scalp!
These are the main reasons for a dry, problematic scalp:
– Cold and dry air ruin our skin overall;
– Hot sun causes a condition of dryness that creates several scalp problems;
– Some foods trigger allergic reactions that eventually result in dry scalp and even male hair loss;
– Wrong shampoos with aggressive ingredients (SLS for example) that alter the pH skin (like the ones you can see in the third presentation video of the Endhairloss.eu full program: see the video subscribing here: https://endhairloss.eu);
– Cream, gels, conditioners that contain aggressive ingredients and that ruin the pH the scalp.
We recommend to choose natural products that can help you in fighting hair loss and even male pattern baldness, and best if they are organic.
Among the best ingredients that a natural shampoo should contain we have urea, shea butter and tea tree oil.
Tea Tree Oil helps fight skin infections and scalp disorders.
Urea moisturizes the cells and protects the scalp, making it less tight and itchy.
Shea butter soothes, moisturizes and helps the micro blood circulation.
Try to see if you can find a shampoo that contains all these ingredients and at the same time doesn’t have aggressive ingredients like sulfates, parabens and similar ingredients.
The best shampoo to prevent hair loss
Among the best shampoos we like to mention the desert essence shampoos, which have among the best inci all over the world.
If you are suffering from a dry and itchy scalp, and at the same time you are also losing too much hair, join our natural anti baldness program visiting https://www.endhairloss.eu