How to treat hair loss connected to pregnancy

How to treat hair loss connected to pregnancy
How to treat hair loss connected to pregnancy: learn why and what to do about it.

According to laboratory researches and observations about 90% of your hair is in a growth state at one time, while the other 10% is resting.

Every 3 months the hair that is resting, falls out to allow new hair to grow and take its place.

Many women, in the following months after the delivery, experience excessive hair shedding which is called Telogen effluvium.

Even though this condition afflicts between 40 to 50 % of women, luckily for most of them, this shedding is only temporary, and decreases about 4 months after.

What happens is that during the months of pregnancy, an increased number of hairs go into the resting phase, and then they fall out all together after delivery.

In these months women experience an increase in many feminine hormones secretion and these hormones protect the health of the hair follicles, keeping them from falling out.

After that the baby is born, the hormones secretion goes back to normal, and this allows a lot of hair to fall out all together.

Basically what happens is that the normal hair loss or hair replacement is delayed.

In the following months excessive hair loss can stop again, and the hair follicles will rejuvenate themselves.

In women we can say that excessive hair shedding can be triggered by anything that creates a change in the estrogen balance in the body.

Other common causes of female hair loss are abortion, miscarriage and hormonal types of birth control.

In order to reduce the after delivery hair loss these are the main actions you should do:

  • Take a vitamin/mineral supplement;
  • Increase the number of vegetables in your diet;
  • Use natural and organic shampoos only;
  • Consult with your doctor about the possibility to naturally replace female hormones in your body: we recommend that you take a phytoestrogens supplement, but make sure to check with your doctor first.
  • Use the Endhairloss.eu Full Program to make your hair stronger and reactivate the microblood circulation.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.